martes, 25 de octubre de 2016

postgraduate studies

I think that I have already spoken a little bit about my plans after leaving the university. But why not talking again and with more details? So... I would like to do a magister in another country, like Canadá or some french-speaking country or in Spain. Why this particular choices? Because in Canada or France, adding the fact that I speak french, the cinema culture is more developed than -I think- Latinoamerica. In Spain there is also a very interesting cinema culture that I really like, so maybe I would take a magister that links anthropology and cinema. Maybe visual anthropology? 
In the case that I don't take a magister like that, I would like to take a magister with the subject of Middle East or some African countries. I'm really interested about these subjects because I think there are very complexes and there is so many issues there so if I have the opportunity to help to understand what is happening, I will take it. 
I also would like to pursue my hobbie; the circus. Taking more courses of aerial silks and seminars for improve. 
I think that is important to not abandon the hobbies that we have in youth, because there are things that make us happy and exploit different part of us. I think that the human being is made with so many diferent areas of knowledge and we use just the rational intelligence in our world. So, why not learning more about how to draw or painting - I love that too- or to take dance classes or yoga. I hope that when I leave the university I will have time for learning about differents things and make myself a more integral human.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario