martes, 4 de octubre de 2016

my favorite tv show


I'm a person that cannot follow any TV show because I'm a very inconstant person; not a single serie can keep my attention -and I tried with 3 o 4 series- I don't know why... I just can conclude that TV series are not for me.
But I really love to watch The Simpson and SpongeBob -yeah, I know, I'm an adult now but whatever, I spend a really good time- because I continue to finding them very amusing. I really like to arrived to my house and scatter myself on the couch and watch an episode of The Simpson or Spongebob, for me it's the synonym of relaxation, the art of doing nothing.
Well, The Simpson is about an american family, which represents the typical american men, which is Homer, and he is very ignorant, drunk, irreverent, also there is the typical american housewife, Marge, who is very patient, submissive, maternal. In the other hand, there is the typical misbehave child, called Bart, also a little baby, Maggie, that seems her family in some circunstancies, and finally a very intelligent girl, Lisa, which is the opposite of her family. Generally, normal things happen to that family with a touch of acid humor and an exaggeration of the events, that always finish with a funny history. I like it because is a satire of the typical american, a satire of politicians and Occident. I thing there is a strong message behind the show, in some chapters more than others, but always we can find a criticism of the american and occidental society. I like the episode when Homer is looking at the TV and it's appear the ONU with all countries, and Russia is speaking and tell " The URSS is very -i don't remember- '' and other ambassador says; " but the URSS is disolved" and the russian men says;" that it's what we wanted to you think" and the scene change, in a russian parade with tanks that show up behind the allegoric cars, and Lenin wake up in the museum where he is saying;" capitalism must be dead".




2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The Simpsons and SpongeBob are classics of our generation!! I've never followed, but I can recognize the majority of characters xD

    ResponderEliminar