martes, 11 de octubre de 2016

to vote?




Yes, democracy is important, really important in theory. Democracy allows us to participate, to show our opinion and to make changes. But I think that democracy today, in Chile and in other countries is very flimsy. In Chile, for example, the binominal system is an heritage from the dictatorship, a legacy that seems to be a normal democracy but in reality it is a very intelligent way for the right party politicians to stay in the power. I think that this system must be changed today, because no matter which politician we choose, it's always gonna be an opposite politician that will pursue the election. So, it's a fake system.
Nevertheless, I think that it is important to vote because today a very few number of people are voting and I think that it's dangerous, because a little group of people decides for the majority. So, in the next elections, the municipals, I will go to vote because I don't want that a conservative politician wins in Providencia, like Matthei or Monkeberg. I think that people like them are obsolete and must be changed for young people (from the left) with renew proposals.
I think that the "utopical" president is Pepe Mujica in Uruguay, because he knew how to understand his people and their necessities, with a social program and being a very humble person, transparent, not like I don't know... Piñera?

I never thought about becoming a politician because I think that my person cannot do so much in this country, no until the binominal system had changed.  But I would like and why not, analyse political issues in the world, especially the conflicts in the Middle West or in Europe.




12 comentarios:

  1. I love Mafalda and I like your position

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Mafalda and I like your position

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love Mafalda and I like your position

    ResponderEliminar
  4. exist a promocional video of Piñera with Mattei, is so fun

    ResponderEliminar
  5. exist a promocional video of Piñera with Mattei, is so fun

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I'm agree whit you... then, just can add... I<3MUJICA;3

    ResponderEliminar
  8. just a little reminder: not always a renew proposal is a good one

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Good analys of Chile, Thanks for your ideas.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Is so difficult to find a good leader like Pepe Mujica. This man knew how to listen to him people

    ResponderEliminar