martes, 18 de octubre de 2016

j0bs


Well... I always liked cinema, it is one of my favourite areas of interest. Nevertheless, I decided to study anthropology because I thought that for doing an interesting movie that sketches our society with reflection, criticism and humor I must study something that allows me to open my conception of society and their phenomenons. So, I want to do cinema after finish my major, I would like to learn in a short course about cameras, audiovisual and things like that. I would like to travel for find beautiful scenes and the specefic scenarios that I would use.
 I imagine myself doing films -and it is a little dream but why not- inspired in three directors; Alex de la Iglesia, Almodovar and Iñarritu. 

But, if I couldn't realise my perfect work -filmmaker- I have been thinking about working in a kind of international press, like "Le Monde", which is a very good paper that informs obviously about Europe, but also about Africa, America and all around the world, with a lot of correspondents. I would like to be the chiliean correspondent of this paper, because many of the journalists that wrote in "Le Monde" are sociologists, anthropologists, political analyst, etc. And because of the kind of the journalist, the analyse that the paper give is very fine. I think that a job like that would be the half time in my house writing on the notebook and the other half on the street or researching about many events. In that way, I also would like to write analyses about not only Chile, but about international politics, like what it's happening in Middle East or Africa - I always liked this subjects- travelling and researching. 

4 comentarios:

  1. Maybe it`s not the same but video recording can be an important part of the analysis/research in antropology. Filming and antropology are not excluive

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think you will make really good publications mixing anthropology with your passion.
    P.D: I'll be waiting for the video of your ethnography ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope you could realise your work as filmmaker, maybe just in a few years (: besides, I think both things aren't selective.

    ResponderEliminar